WHAT WE BELIVE IN
- In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
- In a God who exists eternally in three persons, who are: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten of the Father, conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. That he was crucified, buried, and rose from the dead. That he ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as our intercessor.
- That all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God; that repentance is ordained by God to all and necessary for the forgiveness of sins.
- That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- In Sanctification, subsequent to the new birth, by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ, through the Word of God, and by the Holy Spirit.
- That Holiness is the standard of life, of God, for his people.
- In the baptism in the Holy Spirit, subsequent to the cleansing of the heart.
- In speaking in other tongues, how the Holy Spirit directs the person, which is initial evidence of the baptism in the Holy Spirit.
- In Baptism in water by immersion, and that all who repent must be baptized in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- That divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
- In the Lord’s Supper and the washing of the feet of the saints.
- In the premillennial second coming of Jesus: first, to raise the righteous dead and rapture the living saints to Him, in the air; Second, to reign on earth a thousand years.
- In the bodily Resurrection; Eternal life for the saints and eternal punishment for the wicked.
Pastors Tony and Virna Rivera give you the warmest welcome!
We hope to meet you in the services of our Church, we also hope to be a blessing to your life and to her family.
We want you to know that we are interested in helping you in whatever way is within our power.
It is our desire as a Church to offer you any type of assistance that can help you in your spiritual and personal growth.
Our programs and ministries are based on three main objectives, always keeping respect and Freedom in mind:
WORSHIP. Having been forgiven by Jesus Christ, we seek to worship Him privately and as a congregation.
EDIFICATION. Through the teaching and / or preaching of the word, prayer services in church and homes, and our service ministries we seek to help each other in spiritual development as Christians.
EVANGELISM. We want to tell others about the plan of salvation and eternal life that God has for each person who accepts Him.
Our church will feel very privileged to be able to assist you in any way that we can. We hope to see you soon at our facilities.